The Sustainable 60 Awards recognise sustainable business excellence. It is an opportunity to showcase and be recognised for your commitment to sustainable business, share best practice and celebrate success.
There are five Sustainable 60 Award categories:
Strategy and Governance
- The structure and road map that creates a sustainable business
- Creating great workplaces through positive initiatives
- Sustainable initiatives throughout the value chain; from sourcing resources, to manufacturing, to selling, to customer use and finally end of life
– Managing the environmental impact and creating better business performance
- Creating positive community and business outcomes
There are also Overall Sustainable Business Awards (Small, Medium, Large) that recognises consistent good performance across all the categories.
You can enter one, many, or all five categories.
» Find out more about the category information
Fairfax Media runs a series of events during the year to support each of its brands. The events range from summits such as the CFO Summit, to CIO roundtables and lunches to programmes such as Sustainable 60 and the Investment Challenge, seminars, awards and debates.