Fairfax Media is available to talk you through your submission and offer impartial advice on entry options and content formats.
If you are:
Top tips for impressing the judges:
- unfamiliar with award procedures
- undecided on category choice
- unsure what submission route to take
- The questions are designed to ascertain how your sustainability practices support the business achieve its overall strategy or address a key strategic issue facing the business and how well it is integrated throughout the business.
- The student judges are marking to a quantitative scoring schedule that is based on the questions. So answer all the questions as best you can. This will hopefully get you thought the first judging stage.
- The final judges are looking for good robust businesses and what the impact sustainable business practices has on your business, staff, market, community etc.
- Add in the stories of how the sustainable business practice has impacted on individuals or groups of individuals.
Thanks to Annette Lusk from http://www.sustainable-edge.co.nz/
Help is at hand to make sure you submit the best application you can and meet the deadline.
Get in touch:
Strategic Programmes Manager - Fairfax Media
09 909 6986
Fairfax Media runs a series of events during the year to support each of its brands. The events range from summits such as the CFO Summit, to CIO roundtables and lunches to programmes such as Sustainable 60 and the Investment Challenge, seminars, awards and debates.