Fairfax Media is available to talk you through your submission and offer impartial advice on entry options and content formats.
If you are:
Top tips for impressing the judges:
- unfamiliar with award procedures
- undecided on category choice
- unsure what submission route to take
- The questions are designed to ascertain how your sustainability practices support the business achieve its overall strategy or address a key strategic issue facing the business and how well it is integrated throughout the business.
- The student judges are marking to a quantitative scoring schedule that is based on the questions. So answer all the questions as best you can. This will hopefully get you thought the first judging stage.
- The final judges are looking for good robust businesses and what the impact sustainable business practices has on your business, staff, market, community etc.
- Add in the stories of how the sustainable business practice has impacted on individuals or groups of individuals.
Thanks to Annette Lusk from http://www.sustainable-edge.co.nz/
Help is at hand to make sure you submit the best application you can and meet the deadline.
Get in touch:
Strategic Programmes Manager - Fairfax Media
09 909 6986